Pittsburgh’s Top Furnace Repair And Service
At TopNotch, we have 24/7 furnace repair from our team of expert technicians.
On top of that, we provide high quality products that stand behind their brand, from companies such as Bryant, Coleman, Rheem, Trane, Carrier, Goodman and more in the Pittsburgh area.
When you hire us, we provide a complete furnace diagnostics to determine if your need a furnace repair or replacement. And regardless of the outcome, you’ll have complete transparency and know exactly what’s going on every step of the way.
If you’re experience issues with your furnace, common problems affect the burner component, which encompasses the heat exchanger, draft inducer, and venting. Additional heating problems include problem with the blower and air movement, controls, and safety devices.
Our furnace technicians can diagnose issues with these components and perform furnace maintenance to prevent problems throughout the long winter months
Here is a list of common services we offer:
- Preventive maintenance
- Checking gas pressure for over firing furnace that could lead to damage to heat exchanger and could lead to premature furnace replacement
- Checking airflow is critical and can effect efficiency of equipment
- Ensuring the correct fan speed that your furnace should be running at
- Checking for cracks in the heat exchange
- Looking for excessive rusting and flaking
- Checking belts and oiling and lubricating motors
- Performing carbon monoxide safety checks to assure that your furnace is safe
Our complete furnace diagnostic, repair, and replacement is always handled by seasoned, expert train technicians, who will always give you a clear picture of what’s wrong with your furnace. We offer same day service that provides fast and efficient repairs that make your heating system run like new again.
In addition to our repair services, we provide new home installation or replacement of your heating system provides energy efficient options that are good for the environment and your monthly heating bills.
To have one of our experts stop by and get your home feeling warm again, give us a call at 412-381-0598, we’re open 24/7 and look forward to working with you.